Benefits of Membership
The Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association (AOMA) is the voice of osteopathic physicians in Arizona. Since our founding in 1921, the AOMA has been protecting the rights of physicians and advancing osteopathic education and healthcare services to patients.
AOMA benefits are plentiful and provide numerous opportunities for professional development and the advancement of osteopathic medicine in Arizona.
Questions? Contact AOMA at email@example.com or 602-266-6699.
- Leadership opportunities and networking through participation on committees, the House of Delegates, and district societies to influence membership benefits and public policy
- Awards and physician recognition programs
- AOMA Career Center – search for jobs or fill a position
Superior Continuing Medical Education
- Discounted member pricing for more than 50 AOMA sponsored Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits at the Annual Convention, Fall Seminar, and other programs throughout the year
- Online CME available through DOCME.org
Advocacy & Public Affairs
- Legislative advocacy on your behalf to protect and promote osteopathic medicine
- Current updates on legislation and policy changes to help you stay informed and engaged on important issues impacting healthcare
- Representation on statewide committees affecting osteopathic physicians and healthcare policy
- Arizona Osteopathic Charities supports education and promotes safe and healthy living for children, students, and families
Patient Referral & Professional Support
- Direct support with research, advice, and referrals to other professionals and resources
- Patient referrals and a listing in the AOMA online provider directory for patients seeking healthcare services from an osteopathic physician
- Business of Medicine Workshops to enhance your practice
- The AOMA Dispatch twice-monthly electronic newsletter with valuable news updates and information about current events related to osteopathic medicine
- The Digest triannual magazine with insightful articles about osteopathic medicine and practice management, along with important updates about AOMA membership benefits, CME opportunities, and networking events
Supporting Student and Residents
- Scholarships for osteopathic medical students
- Clinical case competition and poster forum for osteopathic residents, interns, and medical students