The Arizona Osteopathic Charities is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit charitable organization founded in 1997 by the leadership of the Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association (AOMA). Its mission is building a healthier community through the support of osteopathic medical education and community health improvement projects in Arizona.
Birdies for Charity
BIRDIES MEANS BIG BUCKS FOR ARIZONA OSTEOPATHIC CHARITIES!
You can help make Arizona Osteopathic Charities a big bucks winner by making a pledge in the Birdies For Charity program at the 2022 Waste Management Phoenix Open! Participating charities will receive every single penny of collected pledges.
You can make a per birdie pledge or a flat rate donation.
With your pledge, Arizona Osteopathic Charities can become eligible to receive a 10% BONUS on the total amount of pledges collected on their behalf during the 2022 Waste Management Phoenix Open Birdies For Charity Program.
100% of pledges are used to fund scholarships for osteopathic medical students and local community-building activities.
Board of Directors
- Christine Morgan, EdD – President
- Josephine Zammuto – Secretary/Treasurer
- Sharon Daggett – Administrator, Member-at-Large
- Peggy Altamura, Member-at-Large
- Marty Finch – Member-at-Large
- Marti Kasovac – Member-at-Large
- Barbara Mendelson – Member-at-Large
- Mimi Rockel – Member-at-Large
- Nicole Struck – Member-at-Large
- Tiffany Tapia, PA-C – Member-at-Large
- Amanda Weaver – Member-at-Large
- William Errico – SOMA Student Representative
- Mandy Shelley – AZCOM Student Representative