Benefits of Membership
The Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association (AOMA) is the voice of osteopathic physicians in Arizona. Since our founding in 1920, the AOMA has been protecting the rights of physicians and advancing osteopathic education and healthcare services to patients.
- Leadership opportunities and networking through participation on committees, the House of Delegates, and district societies to influence membership benefits and public policy.
- Awards and physician recognition programs.
- AOMA Career Center – search for jobs or fill a position.
Superior Continuing Medical Education
- Discounted member pricing for more than 50 AOMA sponsored Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits at the Annual Convention, Fall Seminar and other programs throughout the year.
- Online CME available through TheCMECenter.org.
Advocacy & Public Affairs
- Legislative advocacy on your behalf to protect and promote osteopathic medicine.
- Current updates on legislation and policy changes to help you stay informed and engaged on important issues impacting healthcare.
- Representation on statewide committees affecting osteopathic physicians and healthcare policy.
- Arizona Osteopathic Charities supports education and promotes safe and healthy living for children, students and families.
Patient Referral & Professional Support
- Direct support with research, advice and referrals to other professionals and resources.
- Patient referrals and a listing in the AOMA online provider directory for patients seeking healthcare services from an osteopathic physician.
- Business of medicine resources to enhance your practice.
- The AOMA Dispatch twice-monthly electronic newsletter with valuable news updates and information about current events related to osteopathic medicine.
- The Digest annual magazine with insightful articles about osteopathic medicine and practice management, along with important updates about AOMA membership benefits, CME opportunities and networking events.
Supporting Student and Residents
- Scholarships for osteopathic medical students.
- Clinical case competition and poster forum for osteopathic residents, interns, and medical students.